Hunting season September 10 – October 1.
Hunting area Sov. Gavansky
Accommodation hunters’ cabins / permanent base
Days of hunt 7 days
Number of hunters 2 persons
Transportation - by local airline flight (1,5 hours) or by motor transport to
Sovetskaya Gavan, from Sov. Gavan to the base by car (2,5 hours)
+ by boat (2 hours).
- helicopter flight directly from Khabarovsk to the base (2 hours) is possible
Additional trophy Ussuri moose
How to get to Khabarovsk - through Moscow (Moscow – Khabarovsk – Moscow by Aeroflot)
through Seoul (Seoul – Khabarovsk – Seoul by Asiana)
1st day Arrival to the airport of Khabarovsk. Overnight at a hotel.
2nd day Departure to Sov. Gavan by local aitline or by car. Transfer to the hunting area.
3 – 9 days 7 full days of hunt with a personal guide, full board.
10 day Transfer to Sov. Gavan. Departure for Khabarovsk. Overnight.
11 day Departure to the home country from the airport of Khabarovsk.
Option price includes:
- Visa support, meeting at the airport and assistance for customs clearance,
- 4 transfers and interpreter service in Khabarovsk;
- all the services at the camp: full board, personal guide,
- nterpreter service;
- gun permit;
- initial trophy preparation,
- a license; international veterinary certificate;
The package does not include:
- air tickets to Sov. Gavan,
- overnights at a hotel and meals in Khabarovsk;
For more information, please contact Spartak – Tour office in Khabarovsk / Russia: