Amur bear or Black Grizzl
Hunting season April 25 - June15
Hunting area Sovgavansky / Vaninsky areas along therivers or sea shore by a boat
Accommodation tent camp / hunters cabins
Days of hunt 7 days
Number of hunters 2 – 3 persons
1st day Arrival to the airport of Khabarovsk. Overnight at a hotel.
2nd day Departure to Sov. Gavan by local aitline or by car₫ Transfer to the hunting area
3 – 9 days 7 full days of hunt with a personal guide, full board.
10 day Transfer to Sov. Gavan. Departure for Khabarovsk. Overnight.
11 day Departure to the home country from the airport of Khabarovsk.
How to get to Khabarovsk - through Moscow (Moscow – Khabarovsk – Moscow by Aeroflot)
- through Seoul (Seoul – Khabarovsk – Seoul by Asiana / KAL or Vladavia)
Option price includes:
- Visa support, meeting at the airport and assistance for customs clearance,
- 4 transfers between the airport and hotel in Khabarovsk;
- all the services at the camp: full board, personal guide
- interpreter service for the whole trip;
- gun permit;
- license; CITES, hunter’s card, international veterinary certificate;
- initial trophy preparation.
The package does not include:
- air tickets to Sov. Gavan,
- overnights at a hotel and meals in Khabarovsk.
For more information, please contact Spartak – Tour office in Khabarovsk / Russia: