Hunting season May 15 – June15, August 15 – September 15
Hunting area Okhotsky area / a float trip
Accommodation tent camp / hunters’ cabins
Days of hunt 7 days
Number of hunters 2 – 3 persons
Additional trophies caribou, moose
1st day Arrival to the airport of Khabarovsk. Overnight at a hotel.
2nd day Departure to Okhotsk by local aitline. Helicopter flight or boat transfer to the hunting area.
3 – 9 days 7 full days of hunt with a personal guide, full board.
10 day Flight to Okhotsk by helicopter or transfer by boat. Departure for Khabarovsk. Overnight.
11 day Departure to the home country from the airport of Khabarovsk.
How to get to Khabarovsk
- through Moscow (Moscow – Khabarovsk – Moscow by Aeroflot)
- through Seoul (Seoul – Khabarovsk – Seoul by Asiana or Dalavia)
Option price includes:
- Visa support, meeting at the airport and assistance for customs clearance,
- 4 transfers between the hotel and airport in Khabarovsk,
all the services at the camp: full board, personal guide
- interpreter service for the whole trip,
- license; CITES, international veterinary certificate
- initial trophy preparation.
The package does not include:
- boat or helicopter lease;
- air tickets to Okhotsk,
overnights at a hotel and meals in Khabarovsk
For more information, please contact Spartak – Tour office in Khabarovsk / Russia: